We have an opening for a student or someone early in their career who is interested in a 4-month internship working alongside our team to create animations, motion design and visual effects for our diverse set of clients.
Mass FX Media is a Denver-based, boutique motion design studio. We focus on motion design, animation and visual effects as our main niche, however, with our background in documentary, we also provide full-service production for our clients in that genre.
- Job Status: Part-time Hourly
- Location: Mass FX Media, 2734 Walnut Street, Denver, CO
- 2 years of experience or schooling in the motion design, animation or related field.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge video editing and shooting
- Working knowledge of After Effects and other Adobe Suite Software
- Experience in Cinema4D a plus, but not necessary
- Open mind and willing to learn, try new things and take risks with your work
- A sense of humor is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position will run for 4 months, and you will take on whatever tasks are needed to help keep the team and projects running smoothly while getting the chance to test out designs, animate sections of videos and work with an experienced team that you can ask questions and get help with anything you’re curious about in the post-production world.
Types of projects include explainer videos, infographics, title design, data visualizations, graphic packages and typography. Clients include documentary and narrative filmmakers, large corporations and small, local companies.
- Apple/mac workstation. Must be OS X proficient.
- Adobe Suite